Honor Never Goes Out Of Style:
With a deep commitment to God and country we empower entrepreneurs
to contribute to the growth and prosperity of our great nation,
creating jobs and fulfilling the American dream.
The Co-founders of Coltala Holdings formed the company based on their belief – and more than 100 years of collective business experience – that a “typical” private equity model, focused solely on Return on Investment (ROI) is insufficient in creating an environment where people and businesses can reach optimum scale and maximum potential.
Coltala Holdings believes sustainable value is created in our companies when a culture of principled business stewardship – focused on human capital – is employed. We do this by establishing a supportive and continuous-learning environment that unlocks the potential in our employees.
Our goal is to have a meaningful impact not just on the bottom line, but on the lives of all those associated with our portfolio companies: employees, boards of directors, investors, lenders, customers, vendors and other stakeholders.
Coltala Holdings’ commitment as honorable stewards of both human and financial capital is further evidenced through the Coltala team’s investment of their own capital in the acquired businesses. Simply put – we’re with you every step of the way.
B.U.I.L.D. Core Values: How we work
- We compete for capital.
- Be decisive and move with a sense of urgency.
- Chart the course and move strategy to action.
- Commit to each other’s success in an open and blameless culture.
- Be a High Performing Team
- Relentlessly attract and develop people
- Design innovative solutions that drive growth.
- Forward thinkers Lead the Way.
- Customers talk, we listen.
LEAD THROUGH CES
- Engage in lifelong learning.
- Be fact-based and data-driven.
- Demonstrate dissatisfaction with the status quo.
DUTY & HONOR
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and respect for all people.
- Radical candor: Full transparency, humility, and self-awareness.
- Stewardship: Preserve and grow the capital entrusted to us, and the legacies of the business we acquire.