Private Equity Summer Analyst Internship Program - Summer 2019
About Coltala Holdings
Coltala Holdings is a diversified holding company with a unique and proven management system - The Coltala Enterprise System™ - that enables high-potential, small and mid-size companies to achieve optimal scale. With our deep bench of experienced industry professionals, and our more than 100 years of combined experience, Coltala is well-positioned to acquire and unlock the potential of family businesses and privately-held companies in the manufacturing and consumer and business services industries. We are committed to being conscientious and honor-bound stewards of your company's legacy and taking it to the next level, to what we call Building Businesses of Significance.
People BUILD businesses is at the heart of our guiding principles. Our Vision, Purpose and Values are extremely important to us. We embody this mission daily by living our core values of B.U.I.L.D.- Be Bold, Unity, Innovate, Lead with CES, and Duty and Honor. See Coltala core values. We look for partners that share our values and our vision to build great businesses that make a difference in the world. We also look for leaders that embrace our culture of continuous improvement and our Lean business system which is codified in the Coltala Enterprise System.
Coltala Holdings Summer Analyst Internship Program
Our Summer Analyst Internship Program is available to those professionals seeking a private equity internship during the summer following their first year of business school. We offer a 10-week summer program where Summer Analyst Interns will actively participate in the deal flow process, from deal origination and if possible, during your term, you may get involved in deal fundraising and close. In addition, our Summer Analyst Interns will participate in rotations with all members of the team, giving you a comprehensive overview of all functions critical to private equity and operations at Coltala Holdings. This position represents a unique opportunity for highly-motivated current undergraduate students to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Our Private Equity internship is UNPAID and can be applied for credit if accepted at your university.
- Evaluating acquisition prospects
- Conducting extensive industry research
- Analyzing transaction trends in private equity
- Identifying and sourcing new investment opportunities
- Assisting management in preparation for management and investor meetings
- Constructing presentation materials
- Cross-functional training with all departments
- Undergraduate, business-related major
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, optimistic attitude
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong Excel Skills
- A keen interest in finance, private equity and entrepreneurship
- A strong work ethic
- A basic understanding of financial statements
Start Date: Monday, June 3rd
End Date: Friday, August 9th
Time Commitment: Full-time
Location: 640 Taylor Street, Suite 2550, Fort Worth, TX